Monday 20 April 2009

A nice easy weekend in the Shah household

Friday was a lovely girlie night in at Chez Watters. I came home full of pizza, wine and a mouth ache from laughing - just what I needed! To round up a lovely evening, I spoke to Jojo at home to catch up on the gossip and giggles! Its amazing that whenever I speak to her, I am always happy and homesick at the same time when I put the phone down!

Saturday was a bit of a write off cos both Roland and Sham were broken from their boys night out so we managed to get to Manly for lunch with Mark and Anita and then did not a lot until it was time to order a take away...

Roland left early Sunday morning - didn't manage to wake up to say goodbye!
I spent the WHOLE day at the mall with Sarina and actually managed to only buy things we needed for the house.. oh and a couple of tops (that I needed!!)

My friend Helen who is also unemployed has an interview this morning and although I wish her every luck, I will be gutted when she starts working cos I won't have anyone to hang around with!!

So its another week of applying for jobs for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this, you might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails