Monday 27 April 2009

So glad I didn't have to go to work today!

Its been a very busy weekend!
Helen came to hang around with me on Friday early and we spent the whole afternoon watching the apprentice!
I had some of the girls over for an evening in with wine and Thai takeaway... YUMMMM

We had a car ovr the weekend so we went to see Shams cousins Shilan and Dipan and their wives and Shilans very cute kids for lunch on Sat. Was really nice as I had told Sonali (Dipans wife) that I missed eating khichi and she made us some for lunch!!

We then went to the Indian quarter out in Harris Park and did a bit of food shopping.

Saturday evening was a party at our friends Naz and Sarina's lovely house! It was great fun and we were the last people to leave!!

Sunday was spent feeling tired and hungover but not wanting to waste having the car, so we went out and bought a BBQ!!! We are going to try and use it at least once a week to make the most of it... we will let you know how we get on!

So, after this manic weekend, I was so glad when Shams alarm went off this morning that it was for him and not me!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. What you gonna heat the BBQ with, given you forgot to buy gas?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this, you might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails