Friday 15 May 2009

Busy party planning!

Hi all
We are nearly all set for tomorrow's party!!
I won't put too much about the menu as some of it is a surprise, but I will tell you all about it after Saturday! And of course put pics up!

I have had a busy week this week getting stuff sorted, so haven't had too much of a chance to sit around feeling sorry for myself or get bored!

I went in a butchers shop for the first time ever this week!! It was to order meat for the BBQ. I had to tell the guy about 10 minutes into our conversation that I was a vegetarian and this was my first time in a butchers cos he was looking at him vaguely when he was saying things like double wings and how much fat?!
Anyway, he was very helpful and I will go and pick up my meat order this afternoon... soon find out if I still didn't know what I was talking about!

The good thing about being busy is that it has meant that I have been waking up early - and getting a chance to catch up on chat with friends at home!

Right, need to go and make room in the fridge for all the goodies we are making, so bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this, you might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails