Thursday 7 May 2009

A week of football...

Sham started playing footie in a 5 a side league with the husbands and boyfriends (HABs?!) of my friends. By the sounds of it, week 1 was fun, and apparently, its the taking part that counts!!

The other football games have not been as fun this week, with Man U ending Arsenals season last night, Sham has lost sleep this week for no reason! The only compensation has to be how Chelsea were knocked out of the Champions League this morning!

No news on the job front from me... but I am going to have to up the effort next week as Helen, my unemployed friend, has a start day for her new job! This means that I will officially have no one to hang around with...:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this, you might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails