Thursday 3 September 2009

My bejeweled days are numbered!

Firstly, for those that subscribe to the blog, sorry for bombarding you with posts this week!

So - we have the hat trick for good news!
I had an interview for a contract marketing role this morning... I got there after nearly missing the ferry and being really hot and flustered, and managed to turn on the charm to the lovely lady that interviewed me (I can be such a suck up...!) and at the end of the interview, she just said when can you start!
I start on Tuesday and the contract is until the 27th of Nov. This means that from the second week of Oct it will be my turn to bring home the bacon while Sham gets dinner on the table every night!!

Right... I am off to buy a scratchcard to check if we have used up all our luck this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this, you might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails